October 7, 2018
We still have entries for the 2018 Chicago Marathon! Read more below…
With Team CCO you can run the Chicago Marathon and provide shelter for homeless families.
Read below to find out more…
Addressing Homelessness, Providing Shelter, Accepting People, Finding Home.
At Cornerstone Community Outreach approximately 330 people are given safe shelter, nutritious meals, and supportive services every day. These critical services help those experiencing homelessness to move on to permanent housing.
Join Team CCO and find out the good you can do through your running, volunteer days, and fundraising. You do your part and we will do our part by giving you the training, support and information you will need to go 26.2 miles and fundraise for a great cause!
- If you put your name in the lottery you would have be notified on December 12th if you’re in.
- If you do get in, you can still join and run with Team CCO. Same benefits, and fundraise what you can, no minimums!
- If not, we have extended charity guauranteed entries, starting December 13th. There is a fundraising minimum of $1500.00, and you get all the benefits of the team!
Requirements and Benefits of being a Team CCO runner
- To Apply for a Charity Guaranteed Entry:
- Secure your own entry through the lottery, legacy or time qualifier registration, and you can Join the team too!
- Your get your own personal fundraising page with Team CCO 2018
- Free Virtual Training Services with Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA), and discounted Group Training with CARA.
- Volunteer opportunities for the whole team at Cornerstone
- Team social meet-ups and fun-runs..
- Post-race thank-you party
- Team CCO performance shirts.
- That awesome feeling of having done great things for others!
If you have any questions email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 40th Bank of America Chicago Marathon was an amazing event! 20 Team CCO runners crossed the finish line, raised over $21,000 and provided over 5,400 nights of shelter for homeless families.
*For those with a Guaranteed entry, fundraising minimum is due by the end of day, December 31st, 2018.
Team CCO is the Charity Fitness team of Cornerstone Community Outreach. Cornerstone’s EIN is 36-3670992.
Support the Team
Super Secret link to the 2018 Team CCO registration form: