October 8, 2017
Already registered for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon?
With Team CCO you can run the Chicago Marathon and provide shelter for homeless families.
Read below to find out more…
Addressing Homelessness, Providing Shelter, Accepting People, Finding Home.
At Cornerstone Community Outreach approximately 330 people are given safe shelter, nutritious meals, and supportive services every day. These critical services help those experiencing homelessness to move on to permanent housing.
Join Team CCO and find out the good you can do through your running, volunteer days, and fundraising. You do your part and we will do our part by giving you the training, support and information you will need to go 26.2 miles and fundraise for a great cause!
Requirements and Benefits of being a Team CCO runner
- Team CCO members who gained entry through the lottery, legacy or time qualifier registration will be encouraged to fundraise $1,000
- Your own personal fundraising page with Team CCO 2017
- Training services with Kopf Running or CARA. More info.
- Volunteer opportunities for the whole team at Cornerstone
- Team social meet-ups and fun-runs along the Chicago Lakefront Trail.
- Pre-race spaghetti dinner and post-race thank-you party
- Team CCO performance shirts.
- That awesome feeling of having done great things for others!
If you have any questions fill out this form: Questions about Entry.
*For those with a Guaranteed entry, fundraising minimum is due by the end of day, December 31st, 2017.
Team CCO is the Charity Fitness team of Cornerstone Community Outreach. Cornerstone’s EIN is 36-3670992.
Support the Team