October 7, 2018
The 40th Bank of America Chicago Marathon was this lat weekend, and it was an amazing event! 20 Team CCO runners crossed the finish line, and provided over 4,400 nights of shelter for homeless families.
Ready to live, or relive the excitement? Registration for the 2018 Chicago Marathon open October 24th. More info
With Team CCO you can run the Chicago Marathon and provide shelter for homeless families.
Read below to find out more…
Addressing Homelessness, Providing Shelter, Accepting People, Finding Home.
At Cornerstone Community Outreach approximately 330 people are given safe shelter, nutritious meals, and supportive services every day. These critical services help those experiencing homelessness to move on to permanent housing.
Join Team CCO and find out the good you can do through your running, volunteer days, and fundraising. You do your part and we will do our part by giving you the training, support and information you will need to go 26.2 miles and fundraise for a great cause!
Requirements and Benefits of being a Team CCO runner
- Apply for a Charity Guaranteed Entry. (More info soon)
- Gain entry through the lottery, legacy or time qualifier registration. (More info soon)
- Your own personal fundraising page with Team CCO 2018
- Full Training Services
- Volunteer opportunities for the whole team at Cornerstone
- Team social meet-ups and fun-runs..
- Post-race thank-you party
- Team CCO performance shirts.
- That awesome feeling of having done great things for others!
If you have any questions email us email@example.com.
*For those with a Guaranteed entry, fundraising minimum is due by the end of day, December 31st, 2017.
Team CCO is the Charity Fitness team of Cornerstone Community Outreach. Cornerstone’s EIN is 36-3670992.
Support the Team