As many of you know, CCO is partially funded by the City of Chicago. Recently, we have experienced a slow down in the allocation of operating funds. Our need is urgent and we would be grateful if you are able to donate today. Thank you!
Your dollars directly impact our residents. Your donation will be feeding, housing, and supporting the homeless. Stories of life change and success are being posted on CCO’s Facebook page, in our newsletters, and on the website, so please get to know Cornerstone and those we serve!
Cornerstone Community Outreach is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and all donations are 100% tax deductible. If you prefer to make a donation by check, it should be made payable to Cornerstone Community Outreach and mailed to the following address:
Cornerstone Community Outreach
Attn: Accounting Office
4615 N. Clifton Ave
Chicago, IL 60640
How much to give? It costs:
- $1.17 per day to provide 3 nutritious meals to a homeless individual
- $1.23 per day to provide overnight shelter to a homeless individual
- $2.40 per day to provide overnight shelter and 3 nutritious meals to a homeless individual
- $3.88 per day to provide essential staff, overnight shelter, and 3 nutritious meals to a homeless individual
- $9.09 per day to provide support staff, essential staff, overnight shelter, and 3 nutritious meals to a homeless individual
- $14.79 per day to provide Full Interim Shelter, including all of the above to a homeless individual
Your dollar does make a difference!
*These amounts were calculated for our shelter services in 2012.