Temporary Changes due to COVID-19 Guidelines
At this time we are only accepting some very specific donations.
- Disposable dishes and cutlery in cases or factory sealed packages
- Mobile electronic devices for the residents to do tele-health, attend school or tele-work. Must be at least:
- iPhone 7 or iPads from 2016 or newer
- ChromeBooks 2019 and newer
- mobile android 2018 or newer
- Apple laptops/computers 2014 or newer
- Windows enabled laptops/computers 2017 or newer
- Linens new in factory packaging
- Twin size sheets sets
- any size blanket or pillows
- Hygiene items that are new and in factory packaging as applicable
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner
- diapers any size
- Non-perishable food and snacks in factory sealed cases or bags
You can either mail in your donation, or schedule a drop off time.
Cornerstone Community Outreach
4615 N. Clifton Ave. 1st Floor
Chicago, IL 60640
Schedule drop of with: firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time we cannot accept donated clothing and the like. If you have any suggestions of something you would like to donate that may be like the list, email us and we’ll see. Otherwise, if you can hold off for a month or two, when the guidelines may get loosened, you can check back in to see if we again accepting donations.
Thank you for your understanding and be well.
Cornerstone gladly accepts donations of good condition and new items, such as clean useable clothing, household items, shoes, and collectibles etc.
Donations are accepted at 4628 North Clifton Ave, 7 days a week, 8am till 7pm. We would ask that you consider dropping off the donation on week days, as there will be enough staff to assist you.
We apologize, Cornerstone may no longer accept the following items:
- Mattresses / box-springs
- Tube style Televisions
- PC computers and monitors more than 4 years old
If you have any questions feel free to send an email to email@example.com
For your convenience you can pre-fill a donation receipt and have it signed by Cornerstone staff upon delivery. Click here or on the image for the form.