Hunger Walk Facts-
- The Hunger Walk is a 5k (3.1 mile) walk along Chicago’s beautiful lakefront.
- The event will take place rain or shine on June 29th. Registration begins at 7am and the walk begins at 8:30am at Soldier Field in Chicago.
- Each person walking on behalf of CCO supplements our food budget by 214 pounds.
- Over the past two years hunger walkers have supplemented CCO’s food budget by 14,980 pounds.
- CCO served over 200,000 meals to hungry Chicagoans in 2012.
- Every person registered at the hunger walk counts! That means a small child or an infant in a stroller will still supplement our food budget by 214 pounds.
- Sign-up online to join the Hunger Walk on behalf of CCO here.
- When registration forms become available online the link will be found here (look for it in late May).