Our wonderful network of in-kind donors has been reaching out in this ever-changing time to find out how to support Cornerstone.
What we can accept of in-kind donations has temporarily changed, and we do still need your help. Below is a list of what is most important right now to meet the residents needs.
If you don’t have anything that fits in, that is okay, we will return to normal soon. You can also consider making a financial donation at this time if you can.
- Winter Season Updated Needs
- New Thermal underware for men, women, and childrens. All sizes
- New Winter gloves for children and adults. All sizes
- New Winter Coats for children and adults. All sizes
- Disposable dishes and cutlery in cases or factory sealed packages
- Mobile electronic devices for the residents to do tele-health, attend school or tele-work. Must be at least:
- iPhone 7 or iPads from 2016 or newer
- ChromeBooks 2019 and newer
- mobile android 2018 or newer
- Apple laptops/computers 2014 or newer
- Windows enabled laptops/computers 2017 or newer
- Linens new in factory packaging
- Twin size sheets sets
- any size blanket or pillows
- Hygiene items that are new and in factory packaging as applicable
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner
- diapers any size
- Non-perishable food and snacks in factory sealed cases or bags
You can either mail in your donation, or schedule a drop off time.
Cornerstone Community Outreach
4615 N. Clifton Ave. 1st Floor
Chicago, IL 60640
Schedule drop of with: firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time we cannot accept donated clothing and the like. If you have any suggestions of something you would like to donate that may be like the list, email us and we’ll see. Otherwise, if you can hold off for a month or two, when the guidelines may get loosened, you can check back in to see if we again accepting donations.
If one does attempt to donate without permission and or unallowable items, they will be turned away.