It’s your last chance to register for the Greater Chicago Food Depository (GCFD) Hunger Walk! Each person walking for CCO creates a 200+ pound food credit with GCFD, our main food source. GCFD food is served three meals a day, every day, to over 300 of our shelter guests. It is also part of our weekly Food Pantry and our neighborhood meals.
Please join us for this year’s 5k Hunger Walk and include your friends and family in the fun!
Follow the link below and refer to the instructions for registration…
– Click here to be redirected to the GCFD registration page
– Click the orange “Register” button
– Click “Join a Team”
– In the search, window begin typing in Cornerstone Community Outreach
– Click the CCO option that includes A00393 (our team number)
– Use the plus (+) sign to register the number of people you are bringing
– Complete the details for each person who will be walking
– You can make a donation if you’d like or you can click “skip donation”
– You should receive a confirmation email
– Now you can use your page to encourage others to donate toward your walk!
The 32 nd Annual Greater Chicago Food Depository Hunger Walk will step off on Saturday, September 16, 2017. The 5k walk normally takes place in late-June but the fun has been moved to September this year. Plan to join us and help boost CCO’s food allotment with the Food Depot by bringing your family and friends along this September. Your walk will help our shelter guests and food pantry patrons get the food they need.
Stay tuned for more information about how you can fight hunger in Chicago!
Join us for the Greater Chicago Food Depository Hunger Walk 5k! Each year walkers at the Hunger Walk provides CCO with a food account with the Food Depository that is used to create nutritious meals for those we shelter and groceries for our food pantry patrons.
This years 5k Hunger Walk will take place on June 25 at Jackson Park in Chicago. Each walker counts! Click here to register and don’t forget to use our agency code A00393 so you’re steps count for CCO and to ensure a free registration.