It’s your last chance to register for the Greater Chicago Food Depository (GCFD) Hunger Walk! Each person walking for CCO creates a 200+ pound food credit with GCFD, our main food source. GCFD food is served three meals a day, every day, to over 300 of our shelter guests. It is also part of our weekly Food Pantry and our neighborhood meals.
Please join us for this year’s 5k Hunger Walk and include your friends and family in the fun!
Follow the link below and refer to the instructions for registration…
– Click here to be redirected to the GCFD registration page
– Click the orange “Register” button
– Click “Join a Team”
– In the search, window begin typing in Cornerstone Community Outreach
– Click the CCO option that includes A00393 (our team number)
– Use the plus (+) sign to register the number of people you are bringing
– Complete the details for each person who will be walking
– You can make a donation if you’d like or you can click “skip donation”
– You should receive a confirmation email
– Now you can use your page to encourage others to donate toward your walk!
Last year, over 120 fabulous CCO volunteers walked 3.1 miles at the Greater Chicago Food Depository Hunger Walk. Over 25,000 pounds of food went to good use within our shelter programs, food pantry patron and dinner guest program. Join us this year!
Save the date! This year’s Hunger Walk will take place June 21, 2014 at Soldier Field in Chicago. Join us and help alleviate hunger in Chicago. Email Eve at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Save the date! The Greater Chicago Food Depository is thrilled to announce that the 29th Annual Hunger Walk will take place June 21, 2014 at Soldier Field in Chicago. Join us and help alleviate hunger in Chicago. Keep checking back for more information!