charitable. social. fitness.
Are you ready to take the next step in your fitness life and become a Charity Athlete! Team CCO has events for many levels of fitness. Check out the list below!
- The Bank of America Chicago Marathon lottery decisions are made today!. If you do get in, you can still join Team CCO and get all the benefits of running with us!
- #teamcco – twitter @team_cco
Addressing Homelessness, providing shelter, accepting people, finding home.
WHO: Team CCO is the charity fitness team for Cornerstone Community Outreach, a Chicago based social service agency that provides shelter to families and individuals, over 350 people each night!.
WHY: Team CCO runs so that families can get housed. There are over 6000 people in need of shelter each night in the City of Chicago, and more than half of those are children. Each step that each runner takes bring those children and families closer to home. Run and feel better about yourself while at the same time helping raise funds for those in need.
Chose an event below to find out more and Join the Team!
Join Team CCO and choose an event below:
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon – October 11, 2015
- Merrell Down & Dirty Obstacle Race – May 31, 2015
- Greater Chicago Food Depository Annual Hunger Walk- June 20, 2015
- Chicago Half Marathon - September 27,2015
- DONE! Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K – March 29, 2015
- “One of the best experiences of my life.” – Team CCO runner (Jaclyn L.)
- “…being able to help CCO with my passion for running is a dream come true for me! Love it!” – Team CCO runner (Sean H,)