March 30, 2014
FYI: Shuffle Team Meetup on March 16th. Click here to RSVP
The Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K is the first Team CCO run of 2014!
Want to start your Chicago race season off right? Looking for an intro to racing?
There is no better way than with the Shamrock Shuffle!
Registration is open! Be sure to pick Cornerstone Community Outreach when registering. It will look like this:
Runners Benefits and Requirements for Team CCO runners
- Participant registers and pays for themselves. It’s only $45!
- NO Fundraising minimum! But we recommend a goal of $100.
- Team CCO Shamrock running shirt (secret image here!)
- Access to your own team fundraising page on CrowdRise
- Help with how to fund-raise thru our Fundraising University—Training plan and support from Kopf Running that will help personalize diet and training—Team CCO performance shirts for training and running.