Bib and Packet pick up at the Marathon Expo.
- You must show up in person, with valid ID to pick up your bib and packet. No one can pick it up for you.
- The Marathon Expo will be open on Friday Oct. 9th from 9am-8pm and and Saturday Oct. 10th from 9am-6pm.
- Please make your plans so you have plenty of time to get there. Traffic will be bad and it may be crowded. Once it closes at 6pm you may not get your bib!
Team CCO Carb-Up Dinner 935 W Wilson Ave, Chicago, IL 60640
- You and your friends are invited our traditional pre-race Carb-Up dinner. It will be held in the Wilson Abbey Theater at 935 W Wilson, at 5pm.
- You can bring a guest! email firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be attending and if you are bringing guests.
Race Morning Meet-up Location 3 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60602
- On Race morning, Team CCO will be meeting in Grant Park at the corner of Madison and Michigan at 6:15am for a quick picture and encouragement then walk to the security checkpoints ( a 4 min. walk).
- There will be a shuttle leaving from 920 W Wilson at 5:30am to bring us there.
Charity Block Party at Mile 14 –At the corner of Adams and Loomis(map)
- At mile 14, you will run through the Charity Block Party. Team CCO will have a tent for your supporters to cheer you on from!
- There will be fruit, candy and salty snacks for you to enjoy.
- Use the foam rollers and rolling sticks to work out those kinks before you move on.
- Spectators, family and friends are welcome to cheer on their charity runners at the Charity Block Party located at Adams Street and Loomis Street near Whitney Young High School.” from the Chicago Marathon website
Runner Reunite Area Let’s meetup at letter C!
Bank of America Chicago Marathon participants are encouraged to reunite with your family and friends after the race at the Runner Reunite area of the 27th Mile Post-Race Party. The Runner Reunite area will be organized by alphabetical signs (A-Z) to facilitate meeting locations by name. Find more info in the 2015 Participant Guide online
Runner Return Shuttles 3 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60602
- Starting at 12:30, there will be shuttles to return runners to 920 W Wilson.
- It will leave from the same location we met at before the race.
- The shuttle will run at 12:30, 1:30, and 2:30. For returns after that time, call our driver. (Number will be provided)
After Party 935 W Wilson Ave, Chicago, IL 60640
- Our tradition is to have a “hey i survived and now I eat pizza and stuff” party! It will be in the Wilson Abbey Theater at 935 W Wilson. You can arrive as early as 2:00pm and enjoy the yoga mats and roller, treats and beverages.
- Dinner starts at 4:30pm. A Pizza is being donated by Giordano’s!
- You can bring a guest. If you travelled to Chicago with more than one guest, they may attend too. Please email email@example.com if you will be attending and if you are bring guests.
If you have any questions please contact me at any time. Thanks!
Andrew Winter firstname.lastname@example.org 773-858-0497