Bib and Packet pick up at the Marathon Expo.
- You must show up in person, with valid ID to pick up your bib and packet. No one can pick it up for you.
- The Marathon Expo will be open on Friday Oct. 6th from 9am-8pm and and Saturday Oct. 7th from 9am-6pm.
- Please make your plans so you have plenty of time to get there. Traffic will be bad and it may be crowded. Once it closes at 6pm you may not get your bib!
*NEW* Race Morning Meet-up Location (17 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603)
- Race morning, Team CCO will be meeting at the CARA VIP Experience (Click for info)
- “The VIP Experience is an exclusive area just for Marathon runners, friends and family and is located at the Palmer House Hilton in the Exhibit Hall. It’s a comfortable start to the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and a fun post-race atmosphere to re-unite, featuring food, beer, and a convenient location!”
- There will be a van leaving from 920 W Wilson at 5:30am if anyone wants a ride. Email to get on the list
Charity Block Party at Mile 14 –At the corner of Adams and Loomis(map)
- At mile 14, you will run through the Charity Block Party. Team CCO will have a tent for your supporters to cheer you on from!
- There will be fruit, candy and salty snacks for you to enjoy.
- Use the foam rollers and rolling sticks to work out those kinks before you move on.
- Spectators, family and friends are welcome to cheer on their charity runners at the Charity Block Party located at Adams Street and Loomis Street near Whitney Young High School.” from the Chicago Marathon website
*NEW* Runner Reunite Area
This year, we’ll be meeting back at the CARA VIP Experience (Click for info)!
*NEW* After Party @ The Palmer House Hilton!
(17 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603)
- Our tradition is to have a “hey i survived and now I eat pizza and stuff” party! It will be in the Palmer House Hilton, same as the CARA VIP.
- Dinner starts at 4:00pm. A Pizza is being donated by Giordano’s!
- You can bring a guest. If you travelled to Chicago with more than one guest, they may attend too.
If you have any questions please contact me at any time