August 27, 2017
Now you can Swim, Ride and Run for Shelter! Each year over 1,200 people find shelter at Cornerstone, and you the charity athlete make it possible. Join Team CCO to make your efforts mean something to a homeless family too!
2. Register for the Transamerica Chicago Triathlon
Requirements and Benefits of being a Team CCO runner
- No fundraising minimum, but encouraged to set a goal of $500.
- Your own personal fundraising page with Team CCO
- Free Virtual Coach with training plans and support.
- Already in a training plan with a group? No problem. Stick with it!
- Team CCO performance shirts.
- Volunteer opportunities for the whole team at Cornerstone.
- Pre-race spaghetti dinner and post-race thank-you party
- That awesome feeling of having done great things for others!