March 25, 2018
Did you see the Team CCO leprechaun running the
Shamrock Shuffle 8k? Maybe you’ll catch him this year!
The Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8k is the first race of the year for Team CCO, and registration is open. Set a goal for yourself to use your joy of running to help the homeless in Chicago get housed!
Runners Benefits and Requirements for Team CCO runners
- Participant registers and pays for themselves.
- NO Fundraising minimum! But we recommend a goal of $200.
- Volunteer opportunites at Cornerstone Community Outreach
- Access to your own team fundraising page on CrowdRise
- See the Shamrock Shuffle Course map here!