This is a test.
Please visit your state or city Health Department website for information. This letter is NOT meant to replace any CDC or Health Department information. Dear Shelter Provider, Hello! I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to offer you something that may help you protect your population. I am specifically thinking of shelters located in cities and states that have no plan in place yet. We’ve got to do everything we can for … Continue reading
The Holiday Season is just around the corner!
Many of you have put Cornerstone shelter guests at the top of your gift list in the past, and we hope you will do so again this year.
Your gift will help make the holidays a bit brighter for those experiencing homelessness.
CCO is a tax-deductible 501c-3 not-for-profit organization. All of your donations are 100 percent tax deductible.
- Letter from the Executive Director
- “Homeless People Face Hypothermia Every Winter. Here’s How You Can Help”
- Shop and donate to support
- UPDATED: In-Kind Donation Changes due to COVID-19 Guidelines
- The CHHRGE Report
- CDC: What you should know about COVID-19 to protect yourself and others
- Stop the Spread of COVID-19/ Germs
- Shop For A Cause!