October 8, 2017
Registration for the Chicago Marathon opens October 25th!
This is the 6th year that Team CCO is participating in the Chicago Marathon. Each year the runners have successfully fundraised to support the families and children that are in such need of housing here in Chicago. The combination of you running a marathon, and also raising money to support the homeless in Chicago, has greatly impacted so many peoples lives. Are you ready for a challenge that will change your life and the lives of others too?
Registration for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon uses both guaranteed entries and the lottery. Team CCO has guaranteed charity entries that become available before the lottery starts. Join the team on Crowdrise, then when registration opens you’ll me notified!
Requirements and Benefits of being a Team CCO runner
- Fundraising goal – $1000
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a charity guaranteed entry
- Your own personal fundraising page with Team CCO 2017
- Training services to be announced.
- Volunteer opportunities for the whole team at Cornerstone
- Team social meet-ups and fun-runs along the Chicago Lakefront Trail.
- Pre-race spaghetti dinner and post-race thank-you party
- Team CCO performance shirts.
- That awesome feeling of having done great things for others!
If you have any questions shoot us an email at email@example.com.
*For those with a Guaranteed entry, fundraising minimum is due by the end of day, December 31st, 2017.
Team CCO is the Charity Fitness team of Cornerstone Community Outreach. Cornerstone’s EIN is 36-3670992.
Support the Team