October 10, 2020
Read below to find out more…
Addressing Homelessness, Providing Shelter, Accepting People, Finding Home.
At Cornerstone Community Outreach approximately 330 people are given safe shelter, nutritious meals, and supportive services every day. These critical services help those experiencing homelessness to move on to permanent housing.
Last year, the 20 Team CCO runners helped provide over 6,681 nights of safe shelter, more than 20,000 meals, and unlimited hope for families needing a fresh start.
Join Team CCO and find out the good you can do through your running, volunteer days, and fundraising. You do your part and we will do our part by giving you the training, support and information you will need to go 26.2 miles and fundraise for a great cause!
Click To Join The Team
Requirements and Benefits of being a Team CCO runner
- Charity Guaranteed Entries are available! Review and commit to Team CCO’s Participant Waiver (During-Lottery) to secure yours
- Charity Guaranteed Entries are available! Review and commit to Team CCO’s Participant Waiver (Post-Lottery) to secure yours
- Charity Guaranteed entries received after registration have a fundraising minimum of $1,750.00
- Charity Guaranteed entries received during registration have a fundraising minimum of $1,250.00
- If you have to have your own entry ie. through the lottery, legacy or time qualifier registration, set your own fundraising goal! (We recommend $1000, but it’s up to you)
- Your get your own personal fundraising page
- Free Virtual Training Services with Chicago Area Runners Association (CARA), and discounted Group Training with CARA.
- Volunteer opportunities for the whole team at Cornerstone
- Team social meet-ups and fun-runs..
- Post-race thank-you party
- Team CCO performance shirts.
- That awesome feeling of having done great things for others!
If you have any questions email us email@example.com.
Last year, the 21 Team CCO runners helped provide over 1,078 nights of safe shelter, more than 3,000 meals, and unlimited hope for families needing a fresh start.
*For those with a Guaranteed entry, fundraising minimum is due by the end of day, December 31st, 2019.
Team CCO is the Charity Fitness team of Cornerstone Community Outreach. Cornerstone’s EIN is 36-3670992.
Support the Team