This is a test.
Please visit your state or city Health Department website for information. This letter is NOT meant to replace any CDC or Health Department information. Dear Shelter Provider, Hello! I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to offer you something that may help you protect your population. I am specifically thinking of shelters located in cities and states that have no plan in place yet. We’ve got to do everything we can for … Continue reading
If you didn’t receive the latest letter from Sandra Ramsey, Executive Director, you can get it here!
- “Homeless People Face Hypothermia Every Winter. Here’s How You Can Help”
- Shop and donate to support
- UPDATED: In-Kind Donation Changes due to COVID-19 Guidelines
- The CHHRGE Report
- CDC: What you should know about COVID-19 to protect yourself and others
- Stop the Spread of COVID-19/ Germs
- Shop For A Cause!
- Kicks 4 The City – 8th Annual Shoe Drive