It’s Giving Tuesday! Join us for a day of generosity and giving. Giving Tuesday follows Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday. It is a global event that was created as an opportunity to give generously following a weekend of shopping and consumerism. Consider giving to CCO this Giving Tuesday!
Their are a lot of ways to give…
Your financial gift will provide warm meals, a safe shelter space, and compassionate care, to the homeless families and individuals we shelter. This year we hope to raise $18,000 in on-line donations between Giving Tuesday and December 31. Consider donating today!
Your volunteer hours will go a long way in serving our shelter guests. Consider being a part of Team CCO, our charitable fitness team in 2017. Or maybe you’d like to do what you love and donate a portion of your earnings to CCO. Christmas is just around the corner. If you are interested in donating new gift items for the families and singles sheltered at CCO please contact Eve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a few more
– Share this post with friends and family. It’s about Giving Tuesday and explains ways to get involved at CCO.
– Take an #unselfie and share it on your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account. Here’s an example of one. An #unselfie is a simple way to show that you support the good things that are happening at CCO. It’s fun, free, and makes others aware of a charity your stand behind.
– Read and share one of our CCO Success Stories and encourage friends and family to support CCO through prayer, a financial gift, gently-used items, or volunteer hours.
– Share one of our Facebook or CCOlife posts and encourage others to do the same. Click here to read a post that is about hunger and the CCO food pantry or search for another one that interests you.
– Encourage others to join our charitable fitness group, Team CCO.
– Share this post that talks about the huge variety of people we shelter and care for at CCO.
These are just a few ways you can show your support for CCO.
Thank you for all the ways you’ve stood behind us over the years.
Have you heard of Giving Tuesday? Learn more about creative ways you can give on December 2nd. “It’s a simple idea. Just find a way for your family, your community, your company or your organization to come together to give something more.”
You might be asking yourself what is Giving Tuesday? We’ve had Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday but a new tradition has begun, Giving Tuesday. The intention behind Giving Tuesday is to bring the needs of others into focus after a holiday weekend that has consuming at it’s core.
Will you consider giving to the work of CCO this Giving Tuesday? Your donation will insure that we can provide shelter and supportive services to everyone who comes through our doors.
You can Donate Now by clicking the button above.